As a Front-end React Developer at Interface 48, you will apply modern web technologies to implement web-based, front-end UIs that achieve the above. Ideally you will have general experience with the full software stack, from HTTP APIs down to underlying relational databases, to facilitate integration discussions with back-end developers. Also, you will have general knowledge of key software concepts such as: authentication, authorization, caching, and client-side state management.
You will exercise sound judgement when designing front-end features to ensure a high-calibre UX, and have a keen eye for the details that matter most. You take pride in writing code that is clean, clear and concise — the type of code you'd want to come back to in a year's time when functionality is extended. You are capable of solving problems on your own, but also enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions to unique problems.
- At least two years of professional experience with front-end web application design & development,
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Organized self-starter that can go it alone, and works well in a team,
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities,
- Versatile, flexible and responsive to changing priorities,
- Innate curiosity for new software technologies and how they can be applied to your work.
- Business Analysis, specifically in terms of Requirements Gathering,
- Document requirements in the form of User Stories,
- Describe proposed UI designs as low-fidelity mock-ups,
- Possess a knack for consistent and intuitive UX design.
- Develop web applications using React,
- TypeScript to ensure codebase type safety,
- Apply Flux architecture, and specifically Redux for client-side state management,
- CSS3 and JSS for styling components,
- Competent with build tooling that involves NPM/Yarn and Node.js.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar.
- Interview individuals to assess their needs, and help lead workshops to gather requirements,
- Write Options Evaluation and other Technical Reports,
- Develop User Acceptance Tests that help ensure application requirements are met.
- Manage development tasks using Azure DevOps,
- Experience with VS Code and Visual Studio,
- Familiar with Jenkins CI/CD Pipelines,
- Knowledge of Material Design and associated design patterns,
Experience with back-end development:
- Apply CQRS and Mediator patterns using .NET (C#) to read data from and write changes to the database, within the application layer,
- Use ORM libraries including EF Core and Dapper to interface with relational databases, within the application layer.
Sound like a good fit?
If you found yourself nodding your head while reading through the above, please send through a Resume with Cover Letter to email@example.com with "Re: Front-end React Developer Opening" in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!